The modern facilities of the Communication Center offer communication students and those from other departments the practical experiences that they need to enter the world of mass communication.
The Center offers the university community services such as the loan of audiovisual, video recording, and photography equipment.
- Two television studios with digital cameras.
- Two sound studios.
- Four digital audio workstations.
- A production laboratory for television animation.
- Laboratory of black and white photography.
- A photography studio.
- Circulation area for distribution of audio and video equipment.
- An amphitheater.
- Three rooms for classes, meetings and presentations.
- A hall used for exhibitions.
- Eight digital editing stations with Avid and Media 100 systems.
- A digital photography room.