The Integrated Computer and Technology Office (ICT) manages institutional computing resources.
As part of those services, it provides support for managing a computer lab that features:
- An area with microcomputers.
- 30 PCs and black and white or color laser printers for student use.
- A “Media Lab” for students of computer science concentration and Computer Sciences.
- An area for teamwork with 15 MACs for student use (Lab3).
It also manages:
- 2 adjacent laboratories equipped with 20 PCs and the other with 20 MACs.
- 7 microcomputer rooms and 3 conference rooms enabled for presentations on the second floor of the San Miguel Building.
- A microcomputer room and 3 conference rooms enabled for presentations on the second floor of the San José Building.
- A conference room enabled for presentations at SC101.
- Administration, configuration and maintenance of facilities, equipment and programming available.
- Administration of the Web Server that hosts the pages of the Sagrado Corazón and the web server (Intranet) for internal dissemination.
- Development and maintenance of administrative and internal Web presence: Intranet, Web enrollment, administrative and academic WEB.
- Administration Server of online courses.
- E-mail services for faculty, students and administration.
Administration of lounges and technology labs.
- Administration of lounges and technology labs.
- Managing the institutional network.
- Management of institutional servers except Library and INED.
- Administration of security services and access to servers / services.
- Advice on the purchase and installation of hardware and software, plus help in solving technical problems related to equipment and programming.
- Support for equipment and faculty development programs of research in various disciplines.
- Communication infrastructure with Internet and local networks.
- Training administrative community about new techniques, concepts and skills in computer technology through micro seminars and group and individual trainings.
- Installation: equipment and software, connection lines and peripheral equipment.
- Development, modification and integration of applications for administrative processes.
- Generation of institutional statistics.
- Trainings in use of software programs for administrative or academic / administrative staff.
- Transfer and data conversion.
- Advice on the preparation of promotional material and others.
- Talks and orientations about the services offered by the Center.
- Talks and orientations about institutional policies related to Information Systems.
- Planning of Information Resources to support corporate functions.