The Business Administration Department is where business professionals are formed to make a difference in the business world. As part of its entrepreneurship vision, it strives to expand students’ horizons by preparing them to be multi-faceted in the business setting. The department sets itself apart by its teaching methodology in which the students are involved, from the beginning of their studies, in projects with real clients and in identifying business opportunities at national and international levels.
- Smart Board
- The Business Department has acquired the following software programs for their courses in Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship and Research: Marketing Plan Pro, ArcGIS, PeachTree, SPSS
- GFR Media – Accounting, Marketing, Events Production and Marketing students
- Córdova and Fernós Internship in Washington, D.C.
- José M. Berrocal Economy and Finance Internship
- NIBS (Network of International Business Schools) for MBA Candidates through ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs), Business School accreditation at the undergraduate degree level.
- Student Organizations
- APME (Events Production and Marketing Association)
- Tourism Students’ Association
- DECA Collegiate
- Sparks Up’s
- Shalimar Juan – Córdova and Fernós Internship recipient
- Marielle Díaz – AT&T Foundation Scholarship recipient
- Christian Domínguez – BugaMAP Winner, competition sponsored by the MAPFRE Foundation
Success Stories and Graduates
- Edwin J. Ocasio Feliciano – 2013 CPA exam highest score
- Eugenio Alonso – CEO Consumer Credit Counseling
- Ricardo Castillo – Information Systems Consultant
- Monserrate Castillo – Former CEO of the Puerto Rico State Insurance Fund
- Pedro Fraile – VP and USC Dean of Student Affairs
Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in:
Bachelor of Arts in Production and Marketing of Events
Post-baccalaureate Certificate in Production and Marketing of Events