The Mother María Teresa Guevara Library is organized into different areas and rooms according to the nature of their collections. Bibliographic records and electronic resources are accessed from the computers installed in all areas, with remote access to Internet.
The user identifies the resources available at the electronic catalog and the different databases, both specialized and general.
- Loan resources
- Information and research services
- Individual assistance in bibliographic research
- Internet access from any computer located in the areas of direct service to the public
- Areas for individual and group study
- Duplication of print and microform
- Printing documents and information obtained on the Web
- Renewal of loans from home through the WWW.
- Conference room equipped for multimedia presentations and workshops
- Projection room for multimedia presentations.