The University has two on-campus residence halls, one for female students and another for male students.
Also offer 24-hour security, free parking, extended hours, social work and psychology services, tutoring, a healthcare unit located on the first floor of each residence hall, and a family atmosphere.
Theses residence halls provide:
- Common areas for meeting and socializing with other students
- Computer center with Internet access
- Study areas
- Double rooms equipped with beds, air conditioning, desks with chairs, closet, refrigerator and telephone for inbound calls
- Access to the gym, pool, basketball and tennis courts
- Kitchens equipped with freezer, stove and microwave oven
- Lounge and activities area
- Games area
- TV rooms with cable on each floor