WHAT IS SAGRADO CAREERS?
SAGRADO CAREERS is a set of services offered by Sagrado to contribute to your professional development and increase your employability.
WHAT BENEFITS CAN YOU GET FROM SAGRADO CAREERS?
Today, it is essential to integrate work experiences relevant to your academic education. These experiences, which range from voluntary practices to formal employment experiences, will help you stand out as a candidate in the job market. SAGRADO CAREERS is designed to offer you the necessary support in your preparation to have a successful job search process.
WHO CAN USE SAGRADO CAREERS SERVICES?
All active undergraduate students in Sagrado and alumni registered in the Alumni unit up to 2 years from the date of registration can benefit from Sagrado Careers.
WHAT SERVICES AND RESOURCES DOES SAGRADO CAREERS OFFER?
- All services are free of charge for active students and registered alumni of Universidad del Sagrado Corazón
- Advice on the preparation and updating of resume, thank you letters, cover letter and and application documents for internships or postgraduate studies
- Mock Interviews
- Search platform for opportunities and resources - Sagrado Jobs (by Symplicity)
- Support in the search for opportunities using Sagrado Jobs, commercial job boards and employment agencies
- Advice on the optimization of a professional profile in online platforms such as LinkedIn
- Advice from the comfort of your home, through the ZOOM service (video / audio meetings with "screen sharing")
- Access to employers and referrals to opportunities
- Job fairs (one per semester)
- Digital portfolio preparation
- Personal branding advice
- and more...
Asesora de Carreras
787-728-1515 Ext. 1218
787-728-1515 Ext. 2699
Asesor de Carreras
787-728-1515 Ext. 2378