Student Consumer Information
- Gainful Employment Disclosures
- Financial Aid Contact Information
- Financial Aid Loan Disclosures
- Beneficios Educativos para Veteranos
Consumer Information for Student Athletes
Student Right-to-Know Act
The College Navigator is a tool for students to use when they research schools. You can use the College Navigator to help you decide which school is the best for you. According to the Department of Education, you can “find, organize, and keep track of the schools” in which you are most interested.
The College Navigator can help you do the following:
- Calculate cost: “estimates student expenses for each college, including tuition, books, supplies and room and board.” You and your parents can see a breakdown of expected costs and can even use a calculator to estimate how much it will cost to complete a program of study.
- Graduation Rates: shows simple graphs so you can see the percentages of current students who graduate from that school.
- Comparison: If you find schools you like, you can add them to your My Favorites tab and then export your results to a spreadsheet so you can better compare them.