Advance credits with your PELL grant
Studying summer at Sagrado provides you with an excellent opportunity to:
At Sagrado we offer two terms to study during the summer: Summer 1 (June) and Summer 2 (July) . The course offerings in Spanish include a wide variety of topics from the following areas:
- business, accounting and finance
- arts, design and creative industries
- health and science
- entrepreneurship and leadership
- languages and literature
- history and humanities
- general education
You have the flexibility to choose the learning modality that best suits your needs:
- Face-to- face courses : meet on campus.
- Hybrid Courses – Meet on campus and have 50% of the learning experience asynchronously on Canvas.
- Flexible Face-to-Face Courses – Meet on campus with the option to connect via Zoom.
- Videoconference courses: courses that meet exclusively by Zoom.
- Virtual Hybrid Courses – Courses that meet via Zoom and have 50% of the learning experience asynchronously on Canvas.
- Online Courses – Courses offered asynchronously through Canvas.
The learning experience is supported by the latest technology in higher education.
Oferta Académica Verano 2022
All these courses are recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and can be validated by universities in Puerto Rico and the United States.
Studying in the summer at Sagrado gives you the opportunity to enjoy the face-to-face or virtual services of:
Frequently Asked Questions - Q&A
Yes. Our courses are accessible to students of Spanish as a foreign language who have a command of conversation and writing. However, our faculty and service teams can clarify doubts in English when necessary.
Yes, you can request the syllabus of the courses you are interested in. The syllabaries are available in Spanish and English.
Yes. The University of the Sacred Heart is accredited by the MSCHE, as well as its entire curriculum.
Yes. To meet credit and contact hour requirements, courses are offered on an accelerated schedule.
At Sagrado we use Canvas. As a student, you would have access to a tutorial and support service to handle this platform and any other.
Yes, always in dialogue with your teacher.
Yes, the recording of the classes will be found in Canvas.
Diverse educational activities will be carried out depending on the nature of the course, such as: group exercises, presentations, laboratories and workshops, among others.
Do not. However, you can coordinate an appointment via Zoom whenever you need it. It may happen that the teacher optionally invites them to some orientation via Zoom.
This will depend on the specific instructions of each course. However, the recommendation is that you connect 2-3 times a week.
Did you find the courses you want to take in the summer? Enroll now!
To be eligible you need:
- Have completed FAFSA 2021-2022
- Be eligible for a Pell Grant
- Enroll 6 credits in Summer 1 (June) and/or Summer 2 (July)
FOR MORE INFORMATION contact Integrated Assistance
Subject to the eligibility criteria established by the Federal Department of Education.